What payment methods do you accept?
At this time, we accept Square payment only.
Where do you Ship?
We currently ship to anywhere within Canada. International Shipping coming soon. We also offer local pickup in Waterdown, Ontario Canada
What are your shipping rates?
Shipping rates are calculated by Canada Post based on distance, weight and package size.
How long does shipping take?
All products are hand crafted and made to order. We aim to complete and ship out items within 3 business days of ordering. Canada Post can take 5-10 days for your order to arrive at your door. Factors such as the weather can affect the delivery time of parcels.
What Factors affect shipping times?
The following scenarios will affect the shipping turnaround times:
- The post office is closed due to holidays
- During peak holiday times (October to December)
- Higher than usual volume of sales (For example, wedding season, special events, sales, local events
- Custom orders & wholesale orders. Due to the nature of these orders, more time is required to complete the order. We always aim to ship as quickly as possible, however we never want to compromise on the quality of our work
- Post office strikes
- Unforeseen weather
DO YOU PROVIDE TRACKING ON PACKAGES?
We currently ship with Canada Post basic services which DOES NOT provide package tracking services.
Incorrect Addresses, Non-deliverable Packages, or Refused Shipments
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure their mailing/shipping address is correct. Naturally a Goddess ships to the address that is given at checkout. Please ensure that your address associated to your Square account is correct and matches the shipping address given during check out. Naturally a Goddess is not responsible for customer errors when providing their shipping address. In the event a package is returned to Naturally a Goddess marked ‘Returned’, ‘Unclaimed’, ‘Refused’, or ‘Invalid Address’, the customer will be contacted. The customer will then have 2 options:
- To have their order refunded, less a 20% restocking fee, all shipping charges, and the fee charged to us by Canada Post to pick up the returned parcel.
- To have their order re-shipped to an address that will be able to accept the order. This will require a signature confirmation as part of the tracking and shipping option. If this option is picked, the customer will need to pay the fee charged to us by Canada Post to pick up their returned parcel, as well as the shipping fees to re-ship their order. These fees must be paid prior to the parcel being shipped back out. Arrangements can be made directly with Naturally a Goddess.
Refunds & Exchanges
Do you accept returns?
~ Due to the nature of our products, Naturally a Goddess does not accept returns or exchanges under any circumstances. Products such as the whipped body butter are shipped during cold months only. Any products that arrive and have appeared to have melted during the shipping process, is of no fault of Naturally a Goddess. All products are packaged and shipped according to the season.
~ Any products that arrive damaged or if the product itself is faulty, Naturally a Goddess will assess the situation on a case-by-case basis. Photos of the damaged product will be required. A case will be opened and Naturally a Goddess will determine if the product warrants a refund, the item being resent, or no action be taken.
~ A product melting during shipping, such as the body butter or the healing balm, will NOT be issued a refund or the item being resent. The melting of the product does not affect the product itself.
Allergies & Sensitivities
It is up to the purchaser to check the ingredients listed on each product before deciding if the product is suitable for use. Should you have any questions or if you are unsure if the product is safe for you to use, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to help answer any questions you may have.
There will not be a refund on any product that you have an allergic reaction to. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure all ingredients are safe for use.
Although every effort is taken to ensure contamination does not occur, we do not operate in a nut free, dairy free or gluten free environment.
All products are for external use only. Discontinue the use of a product of irritation occurs. Products are not to be applied to large or open wounds.
*All products are always free from GMOs, pesticides, fillers, synthetics, additives, soy, gluten, petroleum, parabens, sulphites, artificial ingredients, artificial fragrances, colourants, and palm oil. All products only contain doTERRA essential oils as the aroma.*
Natural & herbal products are not regulated by the Canada’s Food & Drug Act and are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. With all cosmetic items, if sensitivity occurs, you should discontinue using the product. Do not use products on large open wounds. Products are for external use only. It is recommended with all skin products to do a spot test on a small area of the skin before using.
All products have been submitted to Health Canada and have a co-coordinating cosmetic number. This is to be in compliance with Ontario and Canadian cosmetic laws.